Atomic Novice Rowing
Youth Novice Rowing Programs are offered to participants between 11 and 18 years of age.
- No experience necessary
- Athletes will learn rowing fundamentals and how to start training for competition in a team setting
- Practice: Monday-Friday from 4:15pm - 6:15pm
- Offered Spring and Fall
- Cost: $399 (team travel, uniforms, USRowing athlete membership are not included)
- Complimentary first week trial period - if you like it enroll, if not there's no obligation.
- ORRA Membership is NOT required for participation in the youth novice rowing program.
FREE Trial Week:
Not ready to sign up and pay for something you have never tried? We understand. That's why we offer one week of practice free of charge to all new rowers.
Want more information? Simply click the link below. If you're ready to give rowing a try, follow the registration instructions below.
How to register:
1- Register For Junior Novice on Regatta Central under Clubs / Atomic / Programs and Classes
2 - Download and complete the required novice rowing forms. Submit to coach as soon as possible.
Special Note: ORRA offers its coached programs in seasons. Season start and end dates are below (note the registration deadline for each season).
- Fall Season: August 27 - November 17, 2018
- Preseason: August 20 - 24
- Winter Season: November 26, 2018 - February 2, 2019
- Spring Season: February 11 - May 13, 2019